– One can of organic black beans
– One can organic kidney beans
– One can organic garbanzo beans (Chick peas)
– One whole pint of either diced in half or a quarter cherry tomatoes (depends on how large or small they are)
– Diced whole Red onion
– Diced whole Red pepper (also add some diced jalapeño for heat)
– two heaping tablespoons of a jarred garlic or 4 to 6 cloves of chopped up fresh garlic
– zest of an entire lime (You can also use lemon instead)
– juice of an entire line (You can also use lemon instead)
– Sea salt and cracked black peppa to taste
– GENEROUS AMOUNT OF CUMIN…..I MEAN GENEROUS!!!!!!!!
– 1/4 to 1 whole cup chopped up cilantro (Depending on your taste)
What I do!
1. Strain each can of beans and add to bowl
2. add diced tomatoes
3. add peppers and onion
3. add garlic
4. add zest of lime, juice of lime, sea salt, peppa, CUMIN and cilantro.
5. Add more cumin!
6. Add more cumin!
7. MORE CUMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. With salad forks, toss all ingredients together!!
En FaRekin Joy either as a side dish or with chips of your choice! My personal favorites are Red Hot Blues by Garden of Eaten or the Flaxseed, Beet, Carrot & Spinach chips from Trader Joe’s!