This recipe I got and modified from Paleo Grubs
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp pure baking soda
- ***Add nuts of any kind, orange zest or anything you want
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together the almond butter, syrup, egg, ghee and vanilla.
- After mixed really good and creamy, stir in the cocoa powder and baking soda
- If adding zest or nuts, fold them in now.
- Pour the batter into a 9-inch ungreased baking pan. Bake for 20-23 minutes, until the brownie is done, but still soft in the middle.