This recipe i got and modified from Paleo Grubs
- 1 cup paleo-friendly almond butter
- 1/3 cup grade-A maple syrup, available here
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp ghee, available here
- 1 tsp vanilla, available he
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp pure baking soda, available here
- Zest of one orange
- Juice of 1/2 of orange
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together the almond butter, syrup, egg, ghee, vanilla and orange juice. Stir in the cocoa powder, orange zest and baking soda.
- Pour the batter into a 9-inch baking pan. Bake for 20-23 minutes, until the brownie is done, but still soft in the middle.