* One head of cauliflower cut into florets
* 2 slices free range bacon
* 2 Tbsp ghee or grass fed butter
* salt n peppa to taste
* 3/4C organic beef or chicken broth (possibly 1/4 C more)
* 2-3 scallions sliced tiny
*** goat cheese–optional (does make it taste mo delicious tho)
What I do
* Place large pot or skillet with a fitted cover on your stovetop, add 1 to 2 inches of water and set to medium high heat. Place the cauliflower florettes into a steamer basket and lower into the pot; make sure the water is not covering the vegetables. Cover and cook until very tender about 12 to 15 minutes.
* Meanwhile, cook the bacon until very crispy and set aside on a paper towel to drain the grease.
* Test the Cauliflower with a fork by piercing it to make sure that it is mushable. Place the cauliflower into a food processor.
* Add ghee, broth, salt n peppa, and goat cheese.
* Blend until puréed
* Top with crispy bacon and scallions or mix the bacon and scallions throughout the cauliflower mash.
*Pour gravy over top
*2 TBSP melted ghee
*2 TBSP arrowroot powder or tapioca flour
*2 Cups heated up beef, chicken or vegetable stock
*Sea salt and cracked black peppa to taste
What I do!
*Heat a medium size sauce over medium heat
*Add “flour” to melted ghee and whisk vigorously until combined with NO LUMPS.
*Cook for 30 more seconds
*While whisking, slowly pour in the heated stock. Continue to whisk and cook for 1-2 minutes.
*Season with sea salt and peppa.
*Pour over cauliflower mash and…….
**** En-FaRekin-JOY!! 😋