O…K, so whenever I make these, they seem to be Thee hit at the dinner table! I have been told by people who HATE brussels sprouts that this has to be one of the BEST things they have ever eaten!
* One Tbsp Olive oil
* One whole yellow onion chopped
* Three cloves raw garlic diced
* One package diced pancetta ham
* One Cup balsamic vinegar
* One package brussels sprouts, each sliced in half
* Sea salt and cracked black peppa to taste
– What I do
* pour olive oil into heated pan, heated to medium
* add chopped onion, salt and pepper to taste and cook for 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally!
* add garlic, cook for an additional 15 minutes
* add pancetta ham, salt n peppa to taste, cook for five minutes with onions and garlic
* add 1/2 Cup of the balsamic vinegar
* Cook mixture for another 20 minutes stirring occasionally
* add chopped brussels sprouts and rest of the balsamic vinegar
* Cover and cook for 20 more minutes.
* uncover, stir well
**** Serve and Enjoy; try hard not to lose mind because they are so…
De Fa Rekin Licious!!!!! 😋😋😋
** To make for a larger group just double or triple the ingredients!